We are a ‘people person company’ and like to work hand-in-hand with our clients. It is perhaps the most interesting part of our business to learn about a company’s vision and work with them to achieve their goals – and grow their business.
We personally understand the business as Sky West is a tenant too. Within our own organization, we have been tenants since 1995 so we know the issues that surround a lease. As tenants, we continue to glean experience on our clients’ behalf. As such, we understand what to look for when evaluating the best situation for each of our client’s needs:
- Overall financial obligation
- Free Rent: Can we get one month, two months or more free if I sign a five year lease?
- Tenant Improvements: Who pays for customizing the space –the landlord or tenant?
- NNN, Gross or Modified Gross: Which is the best lease for me and what risks do I bear if I sign this without an attorney’s review? How much will it cost in the long run?
- Term of Lease: Month to Month, 1 Year, 3 Year, 5 Year?
- Services customized – What do I get for that much money every month?
- Location – Is the property the best fit for the company’s overall needs and financial goals?
- Who pays for the utilities?
Will the owner of the building be around in a year?
- Is the property in default?
- What if there is a new owner, will we get along?
- If our client’s company grows, is there room to expand?
Tenant Representation means we ‘Represent the Tenant”. And over the years, we have represented a wide a variety of businesses of all shapes and sizes. Some of our most recent representations include:
- Alpine Surgical
- Atlas Business Solutions
- Brannum Accounting Services
- Bankers Life
- Interlock of NV
- T. Leslie Corbin Corporation
Time is money in business and we know how important a good location is for a tenant. If a company is able to operate efficiently, they can succeed. That is why SKY WEST tries hard to match the right property for your business.
- Goodwill of Southern California
- Genther Masonry Boise
- State Appellate Trial Lawyers Boise
- Bikrum Yoga
- Max Muscle
- Pool Spas of America
- Reno Furniture Gallery
- 1645 D. Street
- Saturna Trust